On-Premise And Private Cloud Bitrix24 Advantages
Scalable and enterprise ready
Bitrix24 on premise editions are ideal for organisations ranging from 50 to 50,000 employees in size. Bitrix24 Enterprise comes with a web clustering module, meaning you can easily scale up from a small trial to a company wide implementation, build high availability failover enterprise portals or deploy independent intranets for each branch, department or subsidiary in your company.
Hosting Bitrix24 on your own servers gives you full control over your data and who can access it. Data transfer for all users is carried out via an SSL-encrypted connection with a 256-bit key. All popular two factor authorisation methods are supported.
- Two factor authorisation. HOTP (HMAC-Based One-Time Password Algorithm, RFC4226) and TOTP(Time-based One-time Password Algorithm, RFC6238). Token or smartphone app
- Bitrix OTP, WinAuth, Google Authenticator, FreeOTP
- RSA encryption
- Web Application Firewall
- Custom backup rules
Can’t use Skype, Slack, Dropbox, Salesforce and other cloud only solutions inside your organisation? With self hosted Bitrix24 you get your own private cloud suite that is fully under your control. In addition to that, you get access to Helpdesk, Idea Management and eLearning modules that aren’t available to cloud Bitrix24 users.
- Video conferencingPBX (via VoxImplant cloud server)
- Document management
- Desktop app with document sync
- Task and project management
- Instant messenger, XMPP server
- Helpdesk (not in cloud plans)
- eLearning (not in cloud plans)
- Idea management (not in cloud plans)
- iOS & Android apps
Because self hosted Bitrix24 editions give you direct access to the source code, it is fully customizable. API and SDK documentation help you integrate Bitrix24 with other services that are critical to your business.
- Supplied in source code (unobfuscated)
- Built-in full-featured CMS
- Powerful backend
- Corporate identity (logo, brand colors, etc)
- API, SDK
- Add your own modules, apps, bots
- Localisation module – translate Bitrix24 into any language
- Classic and social portal templates
- Native integrations with MS Exchange, Office 365, MS SharePoint lists
- SOAP web services
- Easy to integrate with any ERP
- Bitrix24 framework
With a one-time fee that starts at only €1,490, you really own Bitrix24.
Easy to deploy and administer
Bitix24 is easy to deploy and it runs on all popular servers. If you don’t own a server, our partners can help you with hosting, deployment, administration and training.
- Amazon Web Services ready (AMI image is available)
- MS Azure compatible
- Linux, Unix, Windows servers
- No need to set servers up with Bitrix Virtual Appliance(CentOS, PHP, MySQL, NGNIX included)
- BVA VMware image (runs on Linux or Windows virtual machine)
- BVA VirtualBox image (runs on Linux, Windows or MacOS)
- HIPAA, ISO 27001, SOC 1/2/3, Directive 95/46/EC and PCI DSS Level 1 hosting available
- No server? No problem – partner hosting is available
Current prices for on premise Bitrix24 editions are listed here. Each license comes with free updates and priority support for the first 12 months. Should you need updates and priority support after the first 12 months, a yearly subscription for those can be purchased at 25% of the current license price. If you choose not to renew your maintenance subscription, the software will remain fully functional for the indefinite period of time with the exception of modules that rely on Bitrix24 servers to be operational (e.g. telephony and REST API require active subscription).
are already using Bitrix24